torsdag 16 september 2010

Morro and Jasp goes puberty, Wow show, Send in the Angels

Morro & Jasp do puberty

When I see "five stars!!!!" and "award winning!!!" in print, it immediately makes me prejudiced.
But I was happily surprised with this show. Morro & Jasp Do Puberty was really a well directed show where two totally different characters go on a journey that every girl has to go through once in her life time. For some girls problems are solved so easily, as we could see, and for others every little move becomes a huge struggle.
I don´t know what the reaction has been for a teenage audience, but for me, recalling my puberty 45 years ago, everything now looks hilarious and it gave me a good laugh.



Wow Show

A charming guy has arrived in the city!
This was announced as a family show and it was indeed!
I can imagine a lot of interaction going on between Enzo Clown and his audience when he is performing for 4-7 year old kids. In this case he had to handle a tough 1-3 year old audience of 6 along with parents and a handful of festival attendees.
He started with an idea of a to do list. It was simple and it worked out great.
Vince, as Enzo Clown, is a technically talented and hilarious artist who uses various props while cleaning up the mess on a plastic tarp. He is wonderfully engaging and responsive to his audience.
Small kids can be so demanding and surprizing, but Enzo Clown managed every moment in a sensitive and professional way. He found the little princess and her prince cousin in a sweet way, and when the princess became tired he kindly brought her back to "mother Queen", and used only the flowered head band to mark her presense.
I enjoyed this interactive pearl!


Send in the Angels

Good to see some European stuff here at the Clown Festival! It was very different from anything I have seen here or elsewhere.  It was a peaceful, warm and funny show. They are clown angels on earth making real contact with us. It moved me to tears.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar