fredag 3 september 2010

Kick off day for the Clown Theatre festival in New York!

Dear readers of my blog.
I arrived three days ago from Helsinki to New York and suring the days I have changed from finnish to swedish and finally to english, which I will from now use mostly during my 1 month visit here.  Please excuse my sometimes very bad english.
It`s an honor for me to be one of the official bloggers at the festival. Thanks Audrey!


Ready for a clown parade and a pie fight?
No I´m not, but trying hard to believe that this day will be an extra ordinary experince for me!!!
I got my red nose and lipstick a funny hat, teets and stupid props.
(I´m a shy Finn so I don´t wear things on me before I arrive to Union Square.)

Anyway, let´s have fun today!!!!!!!!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar